The Yamaha DTX series is a variety of electronic drum kit lines produced by Yamaha Drums, which is a subsidiary of the Yamaha Corporation an international business conglomerate. For more information and history on the Yamaha Drum see our Full Brand Review.
Yamaha features a variety of accessories that are designed to accompany any of the DTX lines of electronic drum kits or be used in tandem with an acoustic set driven by any of the DTX series trigger modules.
Accessories Product Lineup
- Cymbal Attachments: CYAT65 (with clamp) & CYAT150
- Cymbal Pads: A variety of rubber and 3-Zone pads / hi-hat trigger pads
- Hi-Hat Controllers: Includes HH65 for open, close & foot splash effects
- Kick Pads: Includes KP65, KP125 and KP125W models
- Monitor Amps: Two options for amplifying kit sound
- DTX-PAD Trigger Pads: 8 diverse pads with 3-zone and TCS heads
- Triggers: Includes DT-10 and DT-20 shock-resistant mounts
- Trigger Pads: Basic rubber pads designed for effective practice
For more about the various Yamaha DTX Electronic Drums on this site Click Here
To shop for Yamaha DTX Sets and Accessories on Amazon Click Here
For more info on Yamaha’s electronic drum accessories directly from the Yamaha USA website Click Here